Lorand Energy Corporation is a Dallas, Texas based renewable energy finance and development company.
Who We Are
With experience in sustainable energy finance and project development, Lorand understands the opportunities as well as the challenges of this competitive marketplace. Countering the industry’s complexity and fragmentation, we have developed a streamlined system for sustainable energy finance and development.
What We Do
Lorand Energy combines its investment management and project financing competencies, with its keen insight, deep expertise and ever-widening network within the sector, to successfully develop and finance utility-scale renewable projects. Founded in 2012, Lorand Energy specializes in M&A, capital raising, project financing, tax equity and financial restructuring.
- Global network with proprietary access to key markets and attractive project pipeline
- Wide access to development capital
Large network of Power Purchase Agreement offtakers
- Experienced development team to underwrite risks and help negotiate optimal deal terms
- Large network of experienced global EPC contractors to help reduce costs, provide required guarantees and provide deferred payment terms to reduce capital requirements
- Direct relationships with component manufacturers helps ensure our clients access to most competitive pricing and attractive vendor financing terms
- Technical expertise and experience helps us negotiate and structure EPC contracts to our clients’ benefit
Energy Investors seeking tax advantages and risks of sustainable energy investment opportunities.
Financing and Management
- Large network of banks, lenders and alternative lenders, to help source optimal project financing terms for
Project Development, Project Construction, Portfolio Acquisition
- Expertise to negotiate and structure optimal funding arrangements to reduce cost of capital
- A competitive bid process amongst our extensive global network of investors including private equity funds, pension funds, component manufacturers, IPPs and family offices helps secure optimal terms
- Experience allows us to source and negotiate optimal take-out financing structures
- Large network of experienced contractors to reduce operating costs
- Technical oversight to ensure maximum production from each project
Infra-Solis is a newly constructed special purpose vehicle designed to invest in Alternative Assets including Highly-Advanced Renewable Energy Production, Storage and Distribution utilizing the Lorand Model of structured finance.
The Lorand Model significantly shortens the financing and development of energy projects.